Thursday 9 August 2012

Okay, so this blog is very late but oh well.

I went to Manhattan for christmas. It's the second time I've been and although the first time i was taken a back by the food, i was mainly eating at food chains, Starbucks and Pizza Parlours. Second time around i knew that i could find more. I wanted to immerse myself into the deli lifestyle of the modern New Yorker:

Apple Muffins in an organic bakery...

..that also made very delicious marshmallows.

Bakery. Boy, i love me some cake!

I bought a baguette from here whenever possible. It's beautiful.

This place is called Amy's Bread. She made cakes too!

But here is her bread! Amazing selection, all baked in store.


There's a deli called Dean & DeLuca. Buy a macaroon from them and go to heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment